Safety & Security
SBITC HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Subic Bay International Terminal Corporation (SBITC), with the jurisdiction of its mother Company, the ICTSI, is committed to provide a safe and healthful place of work in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) requirements.
To meet this commitment, We will abide by the following principles:
- Place the highest priority on the health and safety of all employees and port users.
- Provide safety training to employees to empower our incident prevention program.
- Encourage employees to perform their jobs properly in accordance with established procedures and work practices.
- Ensure that the Company’s operations and other activities comply with applicable Government and/or SBMA regulations.
- Provide full cooperation to clients, statutory authorities and local communities.
- Communicate and consult with employees to be able to continually improve work procedures and maintain safe practices in the performance of their jobs.
- Monitor performance and conduct regular audits to ensure health and safety management system is up-to-date and continually improved.
Through these principles, We believe that:
- Accidental loss can be controlled through good management combined with active employee involvement.
- Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors, employees, contractors and port users.
- All employees will be aware of their statutory duty to take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions.
- Health and safety for the company, in general, will be steered towards a higher direction.
Click the file below for SBITC's Safety Permits and Licenses.
Click the file below for SBITC's Safety Policy Statement.
Click the file below for SBITC's Emergency Preparedness.
Click the file below for SBITC's Truckers Guidelines.
Click the file below for SBITC Port Tour Guidelines.
Click the file below for SBITC Visitors Form.
The PDF file requires Adobe Reader to be viewed. Please click here to download.