Subic Bay International Terminal Corp. (SBITC) serves the industries located within the freeport areas as well as industries in northern and central Luzon.
The freeport is also an alternative international gateway to the Port of Manila.
The SBITC is a common-user, multi-purpose terminal, providing on and off-dock marine port cargo and container handling services.
- Latitude: 14° 80’185 North
- Longitude: 120° 26’426 East
The SBITC is certified compliant with the ISPS Code
Infrastructure and Support Facilities
- Terminal Area: 26.32 hectares
- 560 meters berth and 13.7 meter actual depth
- Annual Capacity: 600,000 TEUs
- Number of berthing positions: 2
- Controlling depth: 13 MLLW
- Length of quay: 560 meters
- Storage area: 11.15 hectares
- Reefer Stations: 210 plugs expandable to 310 plugs @ 440volts