- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (1)
- November (6)
- September (12)
- Execs eye full utilization, development of Subic, Clark
- Alvarez, Belmonte back Subic port upgrade
- Subic port modernization backed amid traffic crisis
- Congress to tackle Duterte s emergency powers vs traffic
- Modernize Subic port to ease Metro traffic, Rody urged
- Exec Commerce in Subic not affected by sea dispute
- SBITC services largest ship to call at Subic port
- Speaker backs call for use, modernization of Subic port
- 'Subic may ease MM traffic'
- Port users pressed to use Subic
- Luzon businesses urged to use Subic port
- Central, North Luzon businesses urged to use Subic port
- June (2)
- May (1)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- March (1)
- January (2)
SBITC Refresher's Course For Reach Stacker Operator
To develop the operating skills of SBITC’s Reach Stacker Operators (RSO), HR/Admin Team together with Engineering Team conducted Refresher’s course to all RSO and Trainees on the proper handling of equipment.
The one day training course was conducted by Mr. Edromel Luna, Service Engineer of Portmizer, Authorized Dealer of Kalmar here in the Philippines. Operators undergo actual training in operating RS while being monitored by Mr. Luna in order to determine the current capability and expertise of each operator. This approach will determine whether operators are observing the proper safety and operating procedures.
After the actual training and observation, participants also attended the classroom training focused on the safety and proper handling of the equipment, general information of the Reach stacker DRG 450-60S5 model, familiarization of operator’s cabin and its controls and the Correct distance during unloading/loading operations to name a few.
The participants also learned that recognizing the importance of proper operating will not only lessen the fuel consumption and maintenance cost of equipment but also to avoid any untoward accident.Stacker Operators also learned the importance of performing Pre-operational inspection to ensure the equipment is in good condition and to prevent any unexpected accident during operations.
Mr. Eliseo Cervantes with Reach Stacker Operators and trainees during their classroom orientation.
Mr. Eliseo Cervantes, a Reach Stacker Operator during his hands-on training.
Mr. Edromel Luna, Service Engineer of Portmizer together with SBITC Engineering personnel.