- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (1)
- November (6)
- September (12)
- Execs eye full utilization, development of Subic, Clark
- Alvarez, Belmonte back Subic port upgrade
- Subic port modernization backed amid traffic crisis
- Congress to tackle Duterte s emergency powers vs traffic
- Modernize Subic port to ease Metro traffic, Rody urged
- Exec Commerce in Subic not affected by sea dispute
- SBITC services largest ship to call at Subic port
- Speaker backs call for use, modernization of Subic port
- 'Subic may ease MM traffic'
- Port users pressed to use Subic
- Luzon businesses urged to use Subic port
- Central, North Luzon businesses urged to use Subic port
- June (2)
- May (1)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- March (1)
- January (2)
SBITC’s 15th Anniversary
Subic Bay International Terminal Corporation (SBITC) marked its 15 years of excellent port services last August 01, 2015.
The post-celebration was held on August 05, 2015 at New Container Terminal with the presence of SBMA Chairman Roberto V. Garcia, Atty. Ernelito G. Aquino, BOC Port of Subic District Collector, SBMA and BOC officials and stakeholders.
The celebration started with a thanksgiving Mass and the 15-year recognition program for the company’s most important assets, its people. Recipients were given a Certificate of Recognition for their significant contribution towards the company’s development and growth.
Part of the anniversary celebration was the blessing and inauguration of the newly acquired Sany and Kalmar Gloria Reach Stackers. Present were Sany Group International representatives headed by Mr. William XU, Regional Marketing Manager Sany Asia Pacific, Arnold Jumalon, President of Boeing Material Handling Corporation, Ronal Guan, Division Manager Port Equipment and Fraezier Almerañaz, Head Technical Services.
Closing the program, SBITC General Manager Mr. Roberto R. Locsin expressed his gratitude and thanks to SBITC Employees, SBMA and BOC partners and stakeholders present during the celebration. He also added, “SBITC’s success is not only because of its strategic location and excellent customer service but because of the strong culture of family, community and pride in the work the SBITC team delivers day after day”.
Thanks Giving Mass.
Finance, HR, Billing and Safety Department.
SBITC's 15th Years in Service Awardees.
Blessing and inauguration of SBITC newly purchased equipment.
SBITC employees listen attentively to the inspirational message of GM R. Locsin.